Topic is the same from last week
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the problemor issue and that support the proposed solution. Eight of the 15articles must be research-based (i.e., a study which is qualitative,quantitative, descriptive, or longitudinal).
Preview each of the 15 articles chosen by reading the articleabstracts and summaries. Article abstracts and summaries provide aconcise description of the topic, research outcomes, and significance offindings.
Analysis and Appraisal
Write an analysis and appraisal (1,500-2,000 words): This sectionshould build and support your case, in the reader’s mind, of why yourproblem, purpose, and proposed solution are valid.
Remember, you are building an argument to prove your case to do this project; this is not simply an article review.
Analyze and appraise the selected articles to support your problem,purpose, and solution. Appraise each article by answering the followingquestions (one to two sentences is sufficient to answer each question):
- How does the article describe the nature of the problem, issue, or deficit you have identified?
- Does the article provide statistical information to demonstrate the gravity of the issue, problem, or deficit?
- What are some examples of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population?
- Does the article support your proposed change?
Group the analyses based on the content of the articles and the support each article provides for your project.
Incorporating a Theory
In addition to the review of the literature and theory paper, write a paper of 250-500 words in which you:
- Find a theory that will assist you in your implementation or support your solution to your problem.
- Describe this theory in simple terms.
- Describe why this theory supports your project.
- Describe how you will incorporate this theory.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,an abstract is required.