I need someone help me to write lap report
Lab Report Guidelines
# Complete the prelab and all questions associated with each lab.
# Reports are due at the start of class the following week. There is a 10% penalty per day for being late, up to 50% off your grade. Thus after five days the max you can earn on a report is 50%.
# Include the following sections in your lab report write-up:
- Title page – Include title of lab, name, date etc.
- Objectives – Can be bulleted list.
- Equipment â Include list of all items used. Also in include sketch of apparatus, photograph is OK.
- Introduction/Theory â Describe the underlying physics of the lab and any background information.
- Equations â List all equations in your calculations. Be sure to define all variable and include units.
- Procedure â Sequential list of the steps you took to complete the lab.
- Results â Include any plots, tables etc. For plots, be sure all numbers and axes are easy to see. Label axes including units.
- Discussion/Conclusion â Summarize your results. If an unexpected result was observed, what went wrong? Include how you would improve the experiment.