Throughout the class, you have examined research methods, from probability sampling to survey research. You have assessed the challenges associated with research design, ethical research practices, data collection methods, and analyzing content and reporting research results. You have also evaluated the validity of research measures and reputability of resources available for criminal justice research.
Prepare a 5–7 page paper (1–1.5 pages per competency for competencies 1–5), focused on the course competencies and address two key areas of learning for each competency. This paper should showcase your learning proficiency and describe the importance of your learning relative to application in a career context.
Be sure to review the Connecting Your Learning Scoring Guide to ensure that you understand the criteria for this assignment.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Resources and citations: Format according to APA guidelines.
- Required page count: 5–7, not including the title page or the references page.
- Required number of references: One reference per competency for competencies 1–5.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.