Track your time over a two-day period (preferably not on the weekend).
Calculate how much time you spend each day in the following categories:
- T alking on the phone
- T exting
- Surfing/Internet (non-school related)
- Suring/Internet (school related)
- Using some form of social media (Facebook/Twitter)
Total up each day then determine the average for each category. For example, if you spent 2 hours on surfing the web for non-school activities one day then 4 hours the second day, the average of the 2 days is 3 hours (2+4)/2=3. Then show the percent of each category to the total. A pie chart or graph is a great way to show visualization.
Summarize in a brief paragraph what you learned about yourself.
Format for Assignments:
- You must use a typed document (Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, PowerPoint) and post in PDF to drop box. Graphics are always great visualizations of data.
- The top left corner on page one must contain the course assignment number and name (Assignment #), the course number and the course name (FM 268-sec#, Team Development Workshop), the semester, your name, the date it is submitted, and my name (Professor Kohan).