I need to submit this paper in 24 hours and it has to be original as it is going through
SafeAssign: the plagiarism detection software. Below is the requirement:
Assignment 1: Ethical Issues in Information Systems
Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
Choose one (1) ethics issue found within Chapter 4 of the textbook.
You may also use the Internet or the Strayer Library to researcharticles on ethical issues in information systems and choose one (1)ethics issue of interest to you.
Write a two to three (2-3) page research paper in which you:
- Summarize the issue that you have chosen.
- Express your own opinion of, or position on, the issue that you have chosen.
- Identify two to three (2-3) human and technological protectivemeasures that you would use as security safeguards and enforcementactions in order to address the ethics issue that you have chosen.
- Identify at least three (3) problems related to managementinformation systems that may arise from the issue that you have chosen.Next, propose at least one (1) solution to address each problem inquestion. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), withone-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APAor school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additionalinstructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, thestudent’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.The cover page and the reference page are not included in the requiredassignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe how and why information systems are used today.
- Evaluate the ethical concerns that information systems raise insociety, and the impact of information systems on crime, terrorism, orwar.
- Explain how to secure information systems resources that focus on both human and technological safeguards.
- Identify how to mitigate risks as well as plan for and recover from disasters.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about management information systems using proper writing mechanics.