Refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Professional Interview and Response Guidelines for assignment guidelines.
Interview twohelping service professionals from two different settings, such as aschool, hospital, or prison. Ensure that at least one of theinterviewees is a clinical psychologist.
Provide the name and work environment of the two professionals you interviewed.
Ask the following questions to each of your interviewees:
- In what setting do you practice? How long have you been practicing?
- What are your specialties or areas of clinical focus?
- What are the most common disorders you treat?
- Do you have any special certifications or training beyond your original graduate coursework?
- How do you approach therapy or treatment? Do you use specific modalities, techniques, or interventions?
- What ethical and legal issues do you think are the most challenging or common?
- Do you have an opinion on where you think the field of psychology is heading?
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- What advice would you provide an aspiring psychologist or therapist?
Discuss, ina 350- 450 word response, the similarities and differences of howthese professionals approach treatment in their settings.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.