This essay says to interview a manager, but it is not necessary, you can just make it up.
Utilizing information from your readings and practice, interview a manager or director of a unit or department to discuss the local budget to include staffing, supplies, and other costs.
- Provide an overall description of the budget development and monitoring process.
- Describe the strategies used when there is a variance in the budget.
- Provide your thoughts on where the staff or organization has opportunities to make the budget sustainable and stable.
- Make recommendations for how you believe budget issues should be communicated to staff on a regular basis.
- State why you believe this budget communication should occur.
- Do not provide proprietary budget information with the paper – no budget documents are required.
- Minimum of 3 journals should be used for citation and provided on the reference list.
The paper should be 5 to 6 pages in length, excluding references.