* Based on your reading and study: (Software Requirements Specification_SplitPay)
- What systems development model approach would you use to develop this system?
- Why is the system a good match for the systems development model you chose?
- What would be the advantage of using your chosen systems development model?
- What situations might you encounter that would be a problem for the model you chose?
- What would be your second choice of a systems development model for this system and why?
* Study the following tutorial document on systems development approachesdescribed on the first 16 pages of the document (which includeWaterfall, Prototyping, and Agile). (System Development Life Cycle Methodology)
please answer these questions simply and briefly.