Data Interpretation: United States and Nigeria
Based on your research, create a 3- to 4-page report in a Microsoft Word document, answering the following questions:
- Comparethe annual population growth rate of both countries. What factors doyou think are contributing to the differences observed between the twocountries?
- Compare the composition of the population of both countries. What does it suggest about each country?
- Compare the dependency ratio of both countries. What does it suggest about each country?
- Comparethe mortality rates of both countries. Which age groups do you thinkare the most affected in each country? Is there a gender difference inmortality rates? Why or why not? In your opinion, what are the factorsthat might contribute to the differences in mortality rates of bothcountries?
- Which age group is benefiting the most from healthcare interventions in each country?
- What does the life expectancy at birth and at sixty years tell you about each country?
- Ifyou were a public health official looking at these data for the firsttime, what questions and assumptions might come up that you would wantto further investigate?
Support your responses with examples