Activity: Drafting Plan (GRADED)
NOTE: This activity will be graded based on completion.
Before we start the drafting process, let’s think of a couple of areas of the Writing Plan you’re confident in and a couple of areas where you’d like to spend additional time. Use the prompts below as guidance when reflecting on your personal drafting goals. In response to each question, copy and paste any examples from your Writing Plan. Then write 1-3 sentences explaining why you’ve selected those examples and, when applicable, what changes you might make.
1. Which sections of your Writing Plan do you feel most confident in?
2. Which sections of your Writing Plan do you feel least confident in?
3. Which of your main points do you find the strongest? Which of your main points do you find the weakest?
4. Do you think you have identified important counterarguments? Are you comfortable with your responses to those counterarguments?
5. Do you think you’ve found evidence that supports your main points? Is there a point you think needs more supporting evidence?