Imagine your manager has requested that everyone in the company takethe StrengthsFinder test. Now, your manager has asked you to puttogether a training tool on how to best coach and develop employees inthe decision making process who have varied strengths.
Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describea decision-making process for employees with two different strengths.Determine how the process might be approached differently for eachemployee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Includea cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’sname, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The coverpage is not included in the required page length.