The Planning Outline is one of the first steps toward designing your final proposal. Drawing from the Week 8 Discussion, please answer the following questions regarding the issue/problem/opportunity for which you’ve identified:
• What is the issue/problem/opportunity?
• In what ways do you consider writing as a solution to the issue/problem/opportunity?
• Who are the stakeholders (audience)?
• What initial questions are driving this project?
• What is your objective?
•What initial research have you conducted, and what does that research indicate about the issue?
• What further research is necessary at this point?
Use this outline to contextualize the issue, establish initial questions, identify the major stakeholders (audience), and discuss (potential) next steps.