I want to write fife paragraphs about the steps ( total 500 to 600 words) and I want response for my classmate ( I will send it later )
I upload the case study and This is the discussion question:
A case study analysis must not merely summarize the case. It should identify key issues and problems, outline and assess alternative courses of action, and draw appropriate conclusions. The case study analysis can be broken down into the following steps:
- Identify the most important facts surrounding the case.
- Identify the key issue or issues.
- Specify alternative courses of action.
- Evaluate each course of action.
- Recommend the best course of action.