After completing your in-person mock interview, write a 1 to 2-page, single-spaced paper describing your experience. Be sure to include:
- Description of your in-person mock interview experience.
- Who did you interview with?
- What was the setting of the interview?
- What are some of the questions that were asked and answered?
- Why was this experience beneficial to you?
- Reflect on the feedback provided on the mock interview assessment form. What did you learn from the feedback?
- How is practicing interviewing in person different from practicing online via Optimal Resume? Which method do you find most helpful and why?
- Why practicing answering and asking interview questions is important.
- Why proper professional communication is critical in the interview process.