Please follow the instructions My degree is in accounting Position account payable
Completing this assignment will help you name and identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward. Develop a Job Application Cover Letter that highlights and emphasizes why you are the person most suitable for your ideal role. Use the general writing guidelines on pp. 277-278 in the text for structural and content guidance. Note: An example can be found on p. 250, Figure 13.8.
The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques, per business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- Use professional language.
- Use sufficient variety in sentences.
- Paragraphs effectively developed and efficient. Note: Six (6) or seven (7) lines when possible.
- Ensure there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.