A customer-centered marketing strategy is the key to any successful marketing plan. During this project piece, you will complete the processes of segmenting, targeting, and positioning so that you will have a solid understanding of who your target customer is and how you should position your product or service.
- Identify and describe at least three customer segments (buyer groups) within the market in which your product/service resides.
- Select the consumer segment that you will target as you market your product/service and explain why you chose this segment. Describe the chosen target market, being sure to include demographic, psychographic, behavioral, and geographic details about your target market.
- Discuss cultural elements that will need to be considered for your product or service based on the demographics that you’ve selected.
- Discuss the competitive landscape of your product/service.
- Who are your key competitors and how do you plan to position your product/service to stand out from the competition?
- What key benefits will you focus on as the foundation of your product/service positioning strategy?
- document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations